A soccer player is training hard, often with the help of his family, to achieve his goals.
As players become more and more involved in legal matters in every stage of their career, a sound financial plan and legal commitments are an absolute necessity from the start.
Amounts involved in the soccer world are becoming larger and larger each year due to TV rights, sponsorships, club owners, etc.
We at Crown Licensing understand that the soccer player and his family do not always have a financial background.
We believe that with strong professional management, the collaboration between the soccer player and the soccer club and/or commercial parties will relieve the player from all kinds of financial and operational ‘burdens’.
We specialize in providing support when working internationally or earning worldwide income. We can take care of the ‘here & now’ and provide the player with a tailor-made, long-term plan to manage his/her future. All advice is given in strong consultation with the player in order to maximize his/her athletic potential and earning power. Our tailor-made services ensure the highest possible efficiency and financial security for the player and his/her family.
- contract negotiations for players/trainers
- international and domestic transfers
- assisting intermediaries with their players
- commercial deals for players
- wealth management
- royalty structures
- additional financial services (through the network of partners): support with sponsorship contracts, international legal and tax advice, insurances, money management, removals, accounting, etc.